Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Gift Idea for Those Football Fans in the Family!

PHOTO BY MARK DOLEJS
With the holidays approaching folks are scrambling for the perfect gift and I thought I would take a moment and plug an easy, but what I believe would be a very cool gift. You'll notice that for many of the posts that go up on the site I've added a photograph here and there to accompany the story.  A special thanks goes out to the folks at the News and Observer for allowing me the opportunity to use these photographs during the 2010 season!

[News & Observer Sports Gallery]

If you click on the photographs in any of the stories (go ahead and try it on the one I have posted in this article) it will take you back to the News and Observer Gallery section to that specific photograph.  But you will also notice that the photograph is part of a gallery of all of the photographs from that game.  Moreover, you'll notice that there are numerous other galleries for other games.  And one final thing, you'll see that under the photograph is a link that says 'Buy Photo'.  If you click on this link it will take you to another site that gives you the break-down on the cost of purchasing the photo (and there are lots of options!).  There have been some really great photographs taken this year and I'm sure a lot of local high school football players would love to have a picture blown up and framed for them to hang or place somewhere to remember the 2010 season!  I certainly know that I would if I were still out there playing...

No comments:

Post a Comment